Friday, May 16, 2014

Couple Shower Edition

Our weekend continued ... So our next shower was that same weekend! Sunday!

Friday was my *fabulous* birthday and I was surprised by my fiance coming home, you can read about that HERE. Saturday was our friends and family shower and Sunday was our couples shower with our church family! We have SO many people in our lives to be thankful for .. truly.

Sunday morning we woke up and got ready for another shower and headed over! It was a couples shower, like I said with all our church family couples .. and it was themed Beauty and The Beast! You can see the awesome invite HERE in this post.

We had such a wonderful time ... all the small details were VERY Beauty and the Beast .. I'll let the pictures do the talking!

Again ... he's just a stud.
Adorable ...
Friends and family digging in on brunch! YUM! Look close, you'll see Lumiere .. the candelabra!
That's the MAGIC ROSE from Beauty and the Beast of course ...
Chip and Mrs. Pot's cookies!
Tale as old as time ... All the couples brought their wedding pictures and albums!
They were SO much fun to look through!!

Me and my man .. digging into gifts!
We love our momma's!
Last but absolutely not least ... our amazing hosts! Rick & Martha
Next post ... San Diego honeymoon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!